1 January 2021 – Tails’ Channel today announced the publishing schedule of TSSZ’s audiovisual catalogue for January 2021.
Series 1 of TSSZ’s flagship series, TSSZ News Final, were recorded between October to December 2017.
- Sonic Amateur Games Expo 2020 interview with Neo Hazard
- IDW Sonic at NYCC 2017 recap: Ian Flynn returns, Matt Herms interview
- Sonic & SEGA Fan Jam 2017, Sonic Forces: Speed Battle launched
- SEGA HARDlight producer interview, Sonic Forces launch night
- Sonic Hacking Contest 2017 interview, Sonic Forces sales data
- Sonic Mania Plus leaked, Christmas with Sonic interview, The Game Awards 2017
The slate of programming are scheduled to premiere on the following times and dates on the Sonic News Channel YouTube channel.
All times are Eastern (EST, UTC-5) unless denoted otherwise.
- Sunday 3 January at 12:00 pm EST
- Saturday 9 January at 12:00 pm EST
- Sunday 10 January at 12:00 pm EST
- Saturday 16 January at 12:00 pm EST
- Sunday 17 January at 12:00 pm EST
- Saturday 23 January at 12:00 pm EST
TSSZ News Final exhibited Sonic the Hedgehog and SEGA headlines, interviews with SEGA representatives and community personalities, and exclusive expo coverage at South by Southwest and PAX.
All remaining episodes of TSSZ News Final are tentatively planned to be uploaded in phases throughout the remainder of the year. The publishing schedule for Series 2 will be announced in February.
Founded in 1999, TSSZ was a trusted source of Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA, and video game news. The website covered multiple stories in association with Tails’ Channel. TailsChannel.com’s Sonic News vertical was launched as a “spiritual successor” following the shutdown of TSSZ in May 2020.
Announced last October, TSSZ’s archival agreement with Tails’ Channel is a part of a continued effort in conjunction with Last Minute Continue to restore more than 20 years of video game journalism and Sonic the Hedgehog community history.
About Tails’ Channel
Tails’ Channel is an independent media cooperative and a leading source of Sonic the Hedgehog information and entertainment. Established in 2008, Tails’ Channel is proud to offer fans comprehensive and trusted Sonic the Hedgehog news coverage. Our distinctive community and competitive programming draws audiences from across the world. Tails’ Channel is available on over 10 social media outlets, serving million of users every month.